Using Free Prints
One of the promotions that Sam’s Club Photo offers is free prints, typically communicated to members through emails – such as the Welcome email for new members. If offered to you, select the link in your email to make the free prints credit available on your Photo Center account.
If you have free prints available but you have not yet added any prints to your cart, you will be notified on the checkout screen. Click Details to see the quantity and sizes of free prints you are eligible to redeem.
Note: Free prints can only be applied to Pay online orders.
You can choose to use your free prints or save them for a future order. To use free prints:
- Add the photo prints you would like to order to your cart.
- When you’re done adding photo prints, click on the Shopping Cart to continue.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Select Pay online.
- The “Use free prints for this order” checkbox above the order total will be automatically checked.
- Continue to complete your order based on the delivery method you select.
When you choose to use free prints, the cost of the prints in your order is deducted based on the free prints available on your account.
- If you have additional free prints available, the credit will be saved for your future order(s).
- If you do not have enough free prints to cover all prints in your cart, you will pay the cost of the remaining prints.