Ordering Classic Photo Cards
Sam’s Club Classic Photo Cards are easy to make and ready same day at most locations. When ordering photo cards, please review processing time.
Selecting Your Card
- Select Card Store from the main menu and then choose Classic Photo Cards.
- To find the right card, select a main card category such as “Announcements” or “Wedding” from the menu on the left.
- Then, click View All next to a subcategory to see all of the relevant card designs. You can also use the search box at the top of the page to search for general terms like "red" or "Christmas".
- You will now see the cards that match your search terms or subcategory. To filter the card results, use the checkbox menu on the left side of the page to apply a filter. To remove a filter, uncheck the applicable menu item.
- If a card has multiple color options, they'll be displayed as swatches below the preview of the card. Hover your mouse over a swatch to view it in the preview.
- When you have found the card design you wish to use, click to select it.
- If your card has multiple color options, click to select your preferred color.
- Then, click Personalize.
Personalizing Your Card
Now you can customize the text and photos in your selected card design. If you would like to change the selected color option, click Color on the left side of the page. To reset all of your edits at any time, click Reset All.
Dotted lines around text indicate that it can be edited. Click on a text box to edit it. Type in your custom text and edit the font theme, size, and color if needed. Then, click save changes.
The photo tray appears at the bottom of the screen. Click on the tray to open or close it. All photos uploaded to your account are available through the photo tray.
- Click Select Album to view the albums that you have uploaded, which are sorted by year. Click on the album that contains the photo that you wish to use in your card, then click Select This Album to open it.
- Once the photo that you want to use is in the photo tray, simply drag and drop it onto a photo area in your card design.
Once you have added a photo to your card, click on the photo to open the editing toolbar on the right. You can edit and enhance the selected photo in the following ways:
- Edit Photo: Click Auto to auto-balance the photo’s brightness. Click Red Eye to remove red eye in your photo. Click Reset to remove any Auto or Red Eye changes.
- Tints: Make your photo black and white or sepia-toned. To remove any tints, click Original.
- Flip Photo: Flip a photo horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom: Zoom in or out on the photo.
- Rotate: Rotate the photo clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Reset Photo: Reverse all changes made to the selected photo.
Completing Your Card
- When you are satisfied with your card design, click Continue. You can also click Save Project to continue editing at a later date.
Note: If any default text or empty image areas remain in your design, you will be prompted to edit those areas.
- Review your card design and check the spelling. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge the preview. If your card is ready, click on the checkmark to indicate that you have reviewed your card.
- Select the number of cards you wish to order from the drop-down menu.
- Then click Add to Cart.