Importing Photos from Social Media/Cloud Accounts
Once you are logged in to your Sam’s Club Photo Center account, you are able to import photos from social media and cloud storage accounts to order photo prints and custom photo gifts.
To import photos from a social media/cloud storage account:
- Click Upload from the main menu.
- Select the icon for the social media or cloud service where your photos are located.
- If you have not already logged into your social media or cloud service, you will be asked to do so now. Note: You are logging into the media cloud site itself. Sam's Club Photo is not able to see or store your media cloud account information.
- You may now be asked to give Sam's Club permission to access your photos. Approving access is required for the photo import to work.
- You will now see a selection of your social media/cloud photos and albums.
– To add an album or photo to the import queue, click the grey “+” symbol in the right corner. Selected items have a green checkmark. Photos with a grey checkmark are part of an album that has already been selected.
– To add specific photos within an album, click on the album’s thumbnail to display all of its photos. Click the grey “+” symbol in the right corner on the photos you wish to import.
– To remove an album or photo from the import queue, click the green checkmark in the right corner. It will turn back into a grey “+” symbol.
- Use the album menu on the right side of your screen to select an existing destination album or name a new one.
- Once you’ve selected your albums and photos, click the Import button. Your photos are now being imported. Please do not close the window or leave the page until the status bar indicates that the import process is complete.
- Once the import is complete, you will be redirected to the album in your Sam’s Club Photo account. If you do not immediately see all of the photos you imported, they are still being imported. Please refresh the page.
Note for Flickr users: To import photos from your "Photostream" please first organize them into Photo Sets, which will then appear as Albums during the photo import process.
Note for Instagram users: The Instagram service does not have albums. All of your Instagram photos will be displayed, and you can then individually select them for import.