Once you are logged in to your account, you can quickly upload images from your computer to order photo prints and custom photo gifts.
To upload photos from your computer:
- Click Upload from the main menu.
- Click Upload photos from my computer. To learn about importing photos from social media or cloud storage accounts, click here.
- Now, choose a destination for your photos at the bottom of the page. To upload to a new album, enter a name for it in the Album Name text box. To upload to an existing album, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Now, select photos to upload. Drag photos from your hard drive to the "Drag Files Here" graphic. You can select multiple files by holding the Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) button down while you click on the file names. Alternatively, click on the Click to select your photos link to open your file browser. Find and click on the photos you wish to upload (holding Ctrl or Cmd to select multiple files) and then click the "Open" button.
- You will now see a list of the photos that you wish to upload. To remove a file from the list, click the "x" symbol next to its Status. To add additional photos, click the Get Photos button.
- To start the upload, click Upload. The upload status will be indicated. Please don't close the upload window or leave the page until your upload has finished.
- When your upload has finished, you'll see the album that contains all the photos that were successfully uploaded.
NOTE: When you upload a digital photo to your online account, only a copy of it is placed in your account. The original digital photo file remains unchanged on your computer. You can upload photos from your computer's hard drive, from a floppy disk, from a DVD-ROM, or directly from a digital camera connected to your computer. The integrity of your images will be maintained after uploading.
We recommend a 200 MB maximum per upload and a 32 MB maximum per single photo with 40 images per upload. If you exceed this limit, please reduce the number of photos you upload in one batch, and repeat the upload process to acquire more photos.
The time necessary to upload images can vary significantly depending on the size of your image(s) and the speed of your modem and Internet connection.